Zaditen Eye Drop 5ml
Item Code: 27175
- Zaditen Eye Drops provide short term relief of symptoms of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis including itchy, watery or swollen eyes and/or eyelids.
- The eye drops work to block key mediators of the allergic immune response, reducing inflammation and stabilising cells involved in the inflammatory response to reduce the overall symptoms.
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
- If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after opening.
- Ketofifen (0.25 Mg/Ml), Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 Mg/Ml As Preservative, Glycerol, Sodium Hydroxide And Water For Injections.
- Instil one drop in the affected eye(s) twice a day (in the morning and evening).
- In the case of contact lens wear remove contact lenses prior to instilliation of eye drops and reinsert no sooner than 15 minutes after use.
- Zaditen is suitable for use in children 3 years and older.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)