Zaditen Eye Drop 5ml
Item Code: 27175
- Zaditen Eye Drops provide short term relief of symptoms of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis including itchy, watery or swollen eyes and/or eyelids.
- The eye drops work to block key mediators of the allergic immune response, reducing inflammation and stabilising cells involved in the inflammatory response to reduce the overall symptoms.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult with your healthcare practitioner if pain or symptoms persist. Read the warnings prior to purchasing this product.
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
- If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after opening.
- Ketofifen (0.25 Mg/Ml), Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 Mg/Ml As Preservative, Glycerol, Sodium Hydroxide And Water For Injections.
- Instil one drop in the affected eye(s) twice a day (in the morning and evening).
- In the case of contact lens wear remove contact lenses prior to instilliation of eye drops and reinsert no sooner than 15 minutes after use.
- Zaditen is suitable for use in children 3 years and older.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)