Item Code: 290327
- A Unique age-adjustable fever guidance technology takes the guesswork out of interpreting your child’s temperature.
- Always use the thermometer with an undamaged lens filter for each measurement to prevent infection.
- The thermometer and this guide is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your doctor.
- Use only as directed.
- If fever or complaints persist, consult your doctor.
- To achieve accurate readings, make sure a new, clean lens filter is in place before each measurement.
- Push the ‘start’ button.
- Wait for the ready signal beep and the ready symbol in the display.
- Fit the probe snugly into the ear canal, then push the ‘start’ button.
- If the probe has been positioned securely into the ear canal, a long beep will signal the end of the measuring process.Remove the thermometer and read the result on the display.If not, the thermometer will indicate the problem on the display – consult the instruction manual for more detail.
- If the thermometer is ever accidentally used without a lens filter, clean the probe tip as follows: -Very gently wipe the surface with a cotton swab or soft cloth moistened with alcohol.
- After the alcohol has completely dried out, you can put a new lens filter on and measure
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)