Blackmores Breast-Feeding 60 Capsules
Item Code: 11992
- Low-constipation iron 1000 IU of vitamin D3, 500 µg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects.
- 150 µg of Iodine for baby's brain, visual motor skills and hearing development.
- Odourless and concentrated fish oil, rich in DHA for baby's brain, eyesight and nervous system development.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Omega-3, Fish oil - natural containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 160 mg as: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25 mg 500 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 500 µg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 750 µg, Nicotinamide 7.5 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 750 µg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.5 µg, Folic acid 250 µg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 6.3 µg) 250 IU, Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol 3.5 mg) 5.2 IU, Mixed carotenoids (as Dunaliella salina (natural source) extract equivalent to fresh cell 72 mg) 2.9 mg, Calcium 59 mg, Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 200 mg) 45.6 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium oxide - heavy 49.8 mg) 30 mg, Iron (as ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg) 5 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate 22.2 mg) 8 mg, Iodine (as potassium iodide 98.3 µg) 75 µg.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)