Item Code: 10322
- Accu-Chek Performa conducts extensive internal checks to give accurate numbers that meet this new standard.
- The New ISO Standard recommends tighter accuracy so you can make better informed decisions about diabetes management.
- You must not insert the lancet drum into the lancing device and simultaneously press the release button or hold the lancing device with the release button resting on a surface such as a table top.
- This could release a lancet and inadvertently cause injury.
- Hold the lancing device firmly against the edge of your fingertip and press the release button to prick your finger.
- Touch the end of the test strip to the blood drop.
- Do not put blood on top of the test strip.
- The meter beeps and flashes when there is enough blood in the test strip.
- The test result appears on the display after 5 seconds.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)