FERRO FERRO GRAD C TAB 30
Item Code: 15893
- Ferrograd C is an iron supplement used to prevent and treat iron-deficiency anaemia and vitamin C deficiency when the two are present together.
- The added vitamin C helps the body to adsorb the iron.
- Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Each tablet contains: Dried ferrous sulfate 325mg (equivalent to 105mg or elemental iron) Sodium ascorbate (equivalent to 500mg or ascorbic acid Vit.C).
- Always take Ferrograd C exactly as your doctor has told you.
- You should check with your doctor if you are not sure.
- Adults and children over 12 years: The usual dose is one tablet a day on an empty stomach.
- Each tablet must be swallowed whole.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not suck, chew or keep the tablet in your mouth.
- Children: Ferrograd C should not be given to children under 12 years old.
- If you take more Ferrograd C than you should.
- If you accidentally take more than one tablet in one day or if a child has taken the tablets, you should seek medical advice urgently.
- In children overdose may be fatal.
- If you forget to take Ferrograd C.
- If you forget to take a tablet for one or more days, carry on taking one each day.
- Do not take more than one tablet a day.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)