Item Code: 287183
- Nuromol provides temporary relief from: back pain, dental pain, period pain, migraine headache, tension headache, headache, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, sore throat, rheumatic pain and non-serious arthritic pain.
- Nuromol tablets combine the power of two active ingredients - ibuprofen and paracetamol in one tablet providing superior pain relief* for up to 8 hours.
- *vs 1000mg regular paracetamol.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not give Nurofen of Nurofen for Children to babies under 3 months of age.
- Seek medical advice for children under 12 months of age.
- Ibuprofen 200mg and paracetamol 500mg | Contains no wheat, gluten, lactose or sucrose.
- | Contains no preservatives
- Adults under 65 and children from 12 years.
- Take 1 tablet 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours).
- Keep to the recommended dose.
- Do not take more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years) unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Nurofen for children products are available.
- Take it with water.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)