Nexium 24Hr 20mg 7 Tablets
Item Code: 298767
- Nexium Control is a once daily tablet that provides continuous 24 hour protection from heartburn and acid reflux.
- Did you know that 7 out of 10 heartburn sufferers have frequent heartburn? Nexium Control is a tablet known as a PPI (proton pump inhibitor).
- It works by stopping the proton pump from releasing acid into the stomach.
- Nexium Control has been proven to provide significantly longer acid control compared to all other PPIs and is less extensively metabolised by the liver.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Glycerol monostearate 40-55, hyprolose, hypromellose, iron oxide (reddish-brown) (E 172), iron oxide (yellow) (E 172), magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid ethylacrylate copolymer (I:I) dispersion 30 per cent, cellulose microcrystalline, synthetic paraffin, macrogol 6000, polysorbate 80, crospovidone (Type A), sodium stearyl fumarate, sugar spheres (sucrose), talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), triethyl citrate.
- For oral use only.
- Take one tablet once a day.
- Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.