Item Code: 12763
- Cerumol Original Ear Drops is a tried and trusted ear wax treatment which has successfully treated millions of ears over the years - and continues to do so today with its gentle but effective formulation.
- Cerumol is widely used to treat problem earwax, or to prepare ears before syringing.
Want to order this?
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, avoid breathing vapour.
- Chlorbutol 5% w/v, Ortho-dichlorobenzene 14% w/v, Para-dichlorobenzene 2% w/v, Arachis Oil 57% w/v.
- Prepare a small pad of cotton wool, the size of your thumb nail.
- Lie or sit down, then tilt the head to bring the ear uppermost.
- Use the dropper to put 5 drops into the ear canal.
- Do not push the dropper into the ear.
- Moisten the small pad of cotton wool with Cerumol or smear with petroleum jelly.
- Place the cotton wool pad over the hole in the ear (this helps to keep the liquid in the ear canal).
- Do not push the cotton wool too far into the ear canal.
- Remove the pad after 1 hour or the next morning.
- Do this all again twice a day for 3 days.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)