Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 400 Tablets
Item Code: 266680
- Polysorbate 80 is an artificial chemical that's used in shampoos, cosmetics and some foods as an emulsifier.
- It can also be added to fish oils to lesson 'fishy' reflux, and this certainly leaves a bad taste in our mouths.
- Because at Blackmores we prefer to use more natural ingredients, such as lemon and vanilla flavours, to keep our fish oils odourless.
- And it's our dedication to ensuring our products remain as naturally free from artifical chemicals as possible.
- Which means the only thing that's fishy about Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil is the goodness of the fish oil - without artificial flavours or chemicals such as polysorbate 80 - to help you be your best.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- For arthritis: Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- As an omega-3 supplement: Adults - Take 3 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years - Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-6 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).