Item Code: 266673
- Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1 g contains cold-pressed EPO.
- EPO is a natural source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with eczema.
Need a price? Enter your postcode to find your nearest Capital Chemist store
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete.
- However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) 1g (1000mg), Providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg.
- Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)