Item Code: 11713
- Bisolvon Chesty breaks down mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- It relieves chesty coughs and breathing difficulties due to excess mucus in cold, flu and respiratory tract infections.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- bromhexine hydrochloride 8mg per 5mL
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL three times a day.
- This dose can be increased to 10 mL three times a day for the first 7 days.
- Children 6 – 11 years of age: 5 mL three times a day.
- Use in children 6 – 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
- Use the measuring cup provided in the carton to measure out the correct dose.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)