Item Code: 10725
- For the symptomatic relief of headache, nausea and vomiting associated with migraine.
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Want to order this?
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Always rread the Label.
- Use as directed.
- Paracetamol 500mg.
- Metoclopramide 5mg
- ANAGRAINE® should be taken at the first warning of a migraine attack.
- If symptoms persist, further doses may be taken at four-hourly intervals.
- Total dosage in any 24-hour period should not exceed the quantity stated.
- Adults: The recommended dose is one or two tablets initially, and then one or two tablets every four hours (maximum dose of 6 tablets in 24 hours).
- Adolescents (12-17): The recommended dose is one tablet initially, and then one tablet every four hours (maximum dose of 3 tablets in 24 hours).
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)