Item Code: 10289
- Assists in drug delivery to the lungs.
- Improves inhaler technique and drug delivery.
- Coaching signal assists in training.
- Discreet, compact, small volume (135ml).
- MDI can be stored inside spacer.
- Usage: Adult and children.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Remove puffer cap, shake puffer well, then attach puffer to end of spacer.
- Seal your lips around the mouthpiece (or put the mask over your child’s mouth and nose)
& breathe out gently.
- Fire one puff of the medication into the spacer.
- Take a long, slow, deep breath in and hold your breath for at least 5 seconds, or as long as is comfortable.
- Breathe out and repeat if you need more puffs of medication.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)